THE FRIENDS OF LYME REGIS MUSEUM
Patrons of the Friends of Lyme Regis Museum
- Sir David Attenborough, the world’s best-known naturalist
- Tracy Chevalier, author of “Remarkable Creatures”, a novel with Mary Anning as its central character
- Minnie Churchill
Join us and become part of the Friends community and enjoy some great benefits!
A separate registered charity in our own right, the Friends of Lyme Regis Museum exists specifically to support the museum, and we are very proud of the help we have given and continue to give, both through fundraising and practical support.
We welcome new members from all walks of life, and anyone can join at any time – you don’t have to be local to join and help support the museum!
Benefits of joining the Friends:
- Low joining fee of £8 for single membership or £12 for couple / family membership for a year
- Free entry to the museum for you and a guest (single membership), or up to two guests (couple / family membership) for a year
- Access to lots of social events throughout the year including outings, talks and fundraising events for all the family
- Museum Friend newsletter twice a year to keep you up to date – members are welcome to contribute articles or ideas!
We very much hope to welcome you soon!
Join today or to find out more, email the Membership Secretary email@example.com
2021 Prgramme of Events
Our planned Events for 2021 may be cancelled or postponed due to Covid.
Unfortunately we have had to cancel/postpone our March & April talks together with our AGM.
We hope that we will be able to continue with our talks from May onwards but this will be dependent on the situation at the time.
An insight into some of our many interesting articles in past Newletters